One full day of in-person training on January 15, 2014, 9:00-4:00 at Alliance Behavioral Healthcare, 4600 Emperor Blvd. Durham, NC in Room 104
Click Here to Register (add to cart and proceed to checkout)
• Six on-line, live sessions with instructor for additional training and consultation re: use of skills. January 29, February 5, 19, 26 and March 5 and 12 from 1:30-3:00 pm.
• Readings for course and viewing of 6 short videos demonstrating use of CBT skills in school setting
• Submission of audio tape of session with student or parent. Instructor will provide individualized feedback on the audio tape.
• Participants will have an option of joining an on-going on-line community to provide peer support
- Participants will understand how CBT skills can target common school behavioral challenges.
- Participants will be able demonstrate the appropriate selection of the CBT skill that will most effectively address common school-related behavioral challenges.
- Participants will be able to demonstrate teaching the skill to students and parents, as well as explaining the skill to relevant school personnel.
- Participants will be able to teach self- monitoring skills to students and will also be able to monitor the effectiveness of their own interventions